Paris, November 25th 2015
From August 19th to 27th, 2013, "Maranatha-Conversion" organized a pilgrimage to the Holy Land in the presence of Archbishop André-Joseph Léonard, Archbishop of Malines-Brussels and founder of "Maranatha-Conversion" International Prayer Movement, ecumenical and inter-religious. This pilgrimage was attended by over 550 pilgrims from all over the world. Also present were Vicka Ivankovic-Mijatovic, privileged witness of the events of Medjugorje, and not only numerous priests, bishops, and patriarchs, but also thousands of Christians from all the churches established in the Holy Land, as well as followers of other religious traditions ...
Organizes a time of prayer and fasting for
the Healing of the Heart of Humanity and the Heart of Men
Saturday, November 10th to Saturday November 17th, 2018.
Program includes transportation, meals, organization of all meetings and visits, as well as translations and guides. The program is subject to modifications.
Arrival of pilgrims, check in to corresponding pensions/lodging
Welcome by guides in respective languages
6 pm: Rosary - Mass – Healing prayer
9 pm to 10 pm: Adoration at the Rotunda (outdoor altar)
Morning: presentation of Maranatha, the various groups and speakers
Lunch: Buffet allowing for pilgrims to meet one another
Afternoon: Prayer on the Podbrdo/ Apparition Hill
Evening: In the Rotunda, Rosary, Confessions, Mass, healing prayer
Morning: Breakfast, then departure by bus for the conference room
Afternoon: Return to Medjugorje
Evening: Rosary, Confessions, Mass
Morning: Breakfast, then departure to the foot of the Krizevac for the Way of the Cross
Lunch: in Medjugorje at assigned lodging
Afternoon: Free (visit a community living in Medjugorje or free time for personal prayer)
5 pm: Rosary, Confessions, Mass
Breakfast, departure to Mostar: prayer time at the cathedral
Departure to the Franciscan monastery and meeting with the guardian of the monastery. Mass will be celebrated in the new church of the monastery, the former having been destroyed during the 1991-1995 war.
“Fasting” Lunch served by the youth of the FRAMA, (Franciscan movement). Visit of the new building which includes a foster home for students from modest backgrounds, a kitchen for the poor where the students staying at the Center take turns working. At the upper floor there will be an Inter-Religious Dialogue Center.
Visit of Mostar with a guide, then free time to spend in the old town. 5.30 pm to 7 pm: time of worship with the youth of the FRAMA and the charismatic movement.
Return to Medjugorje.
Morning of teachings
Lunch: Buffet, time to share with pilgrims
Afternoon: Departure to Bijelo Polje, north of Mostar.
- Catholic Church of the Most Holy Heart of Jesus, built in 1912. House of spiritual retreats “Emmaus” held by the Franciscans. Convent of the Franciscan Religious Sisters.
- Orthodox Church of the Ascension of the Lord, built in 1865.
- Karadjoz-Beg Mosque built in the 16th century.
Return to Medjugorje
Morning: Breakfast. Departure to Sarajevo, meeting with Cardinal Vinko Puljic (or one of his deputies) and other religious leaders of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Sharing according to the theme of the pilgrimage. Mass, time for Adoration.
"Fasting" Lunch with representatives who will greet us
Time to visit Sarajevo.
Return to Medjugorje at the end of the day.
8 am: If possible, Mass at the Rotunda for all Maranatha Pilgrims
Departure of the groups, according to their transportation (bus, plane, etc.).
To plan the "Maranatha Conversion" pilgrimages / conferences, the organization in Bosnia and Herzegovina will be carried out by the "Maranatha-Medjugorje" association, which will work with local partners. Only those who have registered for this pilgrimage to the "Maranatha-Medjugorje" association, or associations, movements or partner agencies of "Maranatha-Medjugorje", will receive a badge and will be able to participate in the meetings. It will not be possible to simply join the group, for logistical reasons, planning and sometimes renting the venues of the various meetings, lunches, hire of audiophones, organization of translations according to the linguistic groups, participation in the expenses of the organization, translations ...
The "Maranatha-Medjugorje" pilgrimage will be a time of fasting and prayer. On Wednesdays and Fridays, “fasting” lunches will be simple: bread and water. Dinners will also be simple: bread, vegetable soup and fruit. Those who sign up are committed to respecting this aspect and understand that it will be impossible to provide different meals.
The Maranatha pilgrimage to the Holy Land in August 2013 brought together more than 550 pilgrims from all over the world. We do not really know the number of pilgrims who will be interested in the proposed pilgrimages/conferences in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but in this country the large meeting places for large groups have limited capacity. We think that with the interesting topics presented by great speakers, and the overall activities planned, we will have many people interested in these pilgrimages. It will be wise to register as soon as possible. In the group we will have Christians of various Christian denominations, Buddhists who said they would like to join our pilgrimages/conferences; we will also have the opportunity to meet and share some time with Muslims and Jews. Let’s be reminded that "Maranatha-Conversion" is an international, ecumenical and inter-religious movement of intercession for the healing of humanity.
We are looking for volunteers to help us spread these unique meetings and, why not, to gather pilgrims to form a group, whether from the United States, France, Canada, Belgium or other countries.
Whoever you are, if the theme "prayer for healing of humanity, prayer for the healing of the human heart" attracts you, then come and join us.
Join us for deep prayer and fasting for the healing of humanity and of the human heart. There will be time for sharing with men and women from different religious traditions and engaged in peace-building. They will share with us their efforts in progress, how we could unite and perhaps help them. Come and listen to the teachings given by Archbishop André Léonard and other great speakers. Come and discover the spiritual highlights of Bosnia and Herzegovina: Medjugorje, Mostar, Bjelo Polje, Sarajevo… Come and spend an intense day in the heart of Bosnia, Sarajevo, city where the first world war began in 1914, city from where world peace could start…
If we all set off together,
if we refuse to admit defeat in advance,
if we decide that from now on
we will become partners of Heaven for a better world,,
everything will be possible.
Nothing is impossible for God, and God hears our prayers.
If we are numerous, if our hearts are united in the same approach
to prayer and fasting for the intentions of peace, the healing of Humanity and the heart of Man,
if we just humbly put our lives in the hands of the Lord,
we can be certain that God will hear us,
that God will answer our prayers ...
In Pontmain, the Virgin Mary said: "But pray, my children. God will answer you in a short time. My Son allows Himself to be moved by compassion.”
Package price per person for 8 days 7 nights stay, from Saturday to Saturday, all-inclusive land only (without flight), full board, all the meetings and visits, organization, translations and guides: 795 € - (890 US $ - 19th June 2017)
This price includes:
• Accommodation in Medjugorje, three star lodging, double room (if you do not designate your roommate, you will be assigned one)
• Full board, from dinner on day 1, Saturday, to breakfast on the 8th day, the following Saturday (Wednesday and Friday "fasting" meals). Fasting lunches are simple: bread and water. Fasting dinners are also simple: bread, vegetable soup, fruit. Those who sign up are committed to respecting this aspect of our meetings and understand that it will be impossible to plan different meals.
• Transportation according to the program. The arrival to Medjugorje will be on your own, either by road, plane or bus. On Saturday, the first day of arrival, buses will wait for pilgrims at the Split, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo and Mostar airports, which are the airports usually used to reach Medjugorje. Pilgrims arriving by various flights will be grouped by bus and whenever a bus is full, it will leave the airport for Medjugorje. On the Saturday of departure, the 8th day, there will also be buses which will bring together all registered pilgrims in order to drive them to the airports. To benefit from this free transportation, you must register at the latest three weeks before arrival by sending us your arrival and departure airports, your flight numbers and your schedules.
• Meetings, lectures and visits according to the program
• Entries to the sites and / or museums mentioned in the program
• A tour guide / translator
• Translations into French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Croatian (and possibilities for other languages if we have a sufficient number of pilgrims using this language)
• Schedule of your trip with registration form
• Badge and pilgrim's folder
• Trip organization with group leaders and local personnel from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
This price does not include:
• Single rooms: 154 €/ person/week (limited number)
• Travel Insurance - check insurance conditions with your bank for credit card payments. Also contact your usual insurance for other contracts.
• Tips for guides and drivers (Consider 2 € / day / person for the guide and € 1.5 / day / person for the driver)
• Donations and offerings for meetings and celebrations at your discretion
• Drinks, extras and in general all personal expenses.
• All that is not indicated in « the price includes »
For individual cancellations, the following will be counted:
* Up to 60 days from pilgrimage start date: 150 € fee per person,
* From 59 to 31 days from pilgrimage start date: 300 € fee per person,
* From 30 days to the beginning of the pilgrimage: full price (no refund)
* From 30 days to the beginning of the pilgrimage: full price (no refund)
* No show: full price (no refund)
No cancellation fee for people being replaced.
Terms and conditions:
Your registration is only confirmed when you have paid. An invoice will then be sent to you.
Please ensure that you are covered by travel insurance.
Check that you have your travel documents in order for you to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina. A valid identity card is sufficient for EU nationals. For other countries, check if you need a visa in addition to your valid passport.
The number of single rooms is limited. If you have not named your roommate, you will be assigned one.
For political, military, medical, climatic, mechanical or economic reasons, in the interest and/or for the safety of passengers the « Maranatha-Medjugorje » Association reserves the right at any time to cancel the trip, to change the itinerary, to interrupt the plan or change the prices and it cannot be held responsible. In case of cancellation or interruption, participants will be reimbursed:
- Before departure: the amount paid. No additional recompense for any inconvenience or other expenses, if any, incurred due to cancellation.
- During the trip: a prorata in proportion to the number of days already traveled. No additional recompense for any inconvenience or other expenses, if any, incurred due to cancellation.
- In case of « force majeure » outside of the trips’ organizational structure, an amount of 50€ will be retained as compensation for part of the organizational costs.
The only way you can register for the pilgrimage is via this website by clicking the green "Register for pilgrimage" button next to this section. The registration is complete after the payment has been received. There are 2 ways to make the payment:
1. Online, using a credit or debit card
2. Direct payment to our account in Bosnia and Herzegovina - wire transfer.
The price for one pilgrim is 795 € (equivalent in US Dollars - $903, as on July 5th 2017; equivalent in local currency = 1558 BAM)